You will always be too much of something for someone: too big, too loud, too soft, too edgy. If you round out your edges, you lose your edge.
Apologize for mistakes. Apologize for unintentionally hurting someone — profusely. But don’t apologize for being who you are."
- Danielle Laporte (via tr4pezeswinger)
Keaton Henson answers Loud and Quiet’s question via illustration. The illustration and answer key are above. [x]
1. What type of music can you identify with the least?
2. Who is your musical hero?
3. What would you be doing if you weren’t doing music or drawing?
4. What’s your favourite word?
5. What was the last hardcore band/record you really loved?
6. How did you react when some people tried to ‘save you’ by converting you to Christianity?
7. What are your lasting memories of California?
8. What is success to Keaton Henson?
9. What’s the best birthday present you’ve ever received?
10. There are countless terrible things about The Brit Awards, but one of them has to be that they keep getting some designer to ruin the statuette each year. Can you design us an alternative please?
11. What’s your favourite film?
12. Finally, can we get a self-portrait so our readers can get an idea of what you look like?